Friday, January 4, 2013

Breakfast Pizza

This is by far one of my husbands favorite meals that I make. He really likes it when its time for this pizza. The last time I made this his words were “Its been too long.” And that is all he said! {Well besides all the oohs and ahhs!}  It is a very easy pizza to make and takes very little effort to put together which makes it all that better to me!
pizza ing
Who doesn’t love the excuse to eat breakfast for supper? I know I do!
breakfast pizza 
{Granted my picture doesn’t do it complete justice, just take my husbands word! It is very good!}
Breakfast Pizza:
7.5 oz Alfredo Sauce (1/2 of a 15 oz jar)
6 slices bacon
6 eggs (scrambled)
14 oz premade pizza crust (found in the pizza isle in the grocery store-non refrigerated)
1/4 c pepper jack cheese
1/2 – 1 c cheddar cheese (again I love cheese so I leaned towards the 1 cup side!)
Cook bacon according to package and crumble into pieces. Reserve some bacon grease to scramble the eggs in. (Extra flavor!) Put half of a jar of Alfredo sauce in a layer on the premade pizza crust. Top with scrambled eggs and bacon pieces. Then layer on the cheese. Cook according to your pizza crust package.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment