Thursday, November 29, 2012

Creamed Corn Bread Casserole

It is the pits coming off of a holiday with the flu! I feel like I haven’t been apart of the real world since Sunday. So I am now here to report that this creamed corn bread casserole is so yummy! My niece came back for thirds (I believe she may have skipped dessert for more). And on top of it my father in law came up to me the next day and asked me to write down the recipe so my mother in law can cook it for him all year long. This recipe is a keeper! Keep this in mind for Christmas this year if you are looking for a really easy and delicious side! Thanks so much Janice for giving me this recipe.

creamed corn

Creamed Corn Bread Casserole

1 stick Butter, melted
2 Eggs beaten
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 - 15 oz. Creamed Corn
1 - 15 oz. Whole Kernel Corn (drained)
1 - 8 1/2 oz. Jiffy box of Corn Bread Mix


In a 9X9 square dish, melt stick of butter in microwave. Let cool before adding beaten eggs so they don’t scramble. Mix in the rest of the ingredients in the dish; stir together, and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Serve warm.
Source: Janice Shanks

No comments:

Post a Comment