Sunday, October 21, 2012

Everyone Starts Somewhere

I am so new to this blogging thing! I am in love with food blogs, cookbooks, pinterest, food network, food magazines, and pretty much everything food related. I always felt I had no hobbies until I actually stopped and looked at what I do in my spare time. Low and behold, I have a hobby! I wanted to start this blog as a means to keep track of the recipes I try and to share them with other people. If I find something really tasty, I want to share the wealth! Welcome to my new adventure here at Cooking Is A Hoot!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following you for a few months but decided to do some blog stalking today and wanted to say your recipes are awesome! Have tried a few myself and they are delish!

    Feel free to stop by my blog! http://thegreenqtip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete